Become a Member
There are several benefits to becoming a member of Manly Yacht Club
- No application fee
- Low annual membership fees
- Membership with Australian Sailing which includes insurance coverage under their Sports Accident Insurance Scheme
- Be part of a community on and off the water
- Range of yachts suitable for all ages and sailing abilities
- Largest Open Skiff fleet on Sydney Harbour
- Hosts of the Helly Hansen Women’s Challenge for 25+ years
Juniors – >>>> more info
|$ 330 – Adult membership over 30 years of age|
|$ 195 – Adult membership under 30 years of age|
|$ 180 – Student available for full time study. Proof of full-time study status is required|
|$ 580-$630 – Junior Racing Program, Instructor fees, boat storage or boat usage fee|
Manly Yacht Club memberships are valid from 1st October to 30th September. New Adult members joining after 1st March will be offered a $60 discount on their initial membership.
If you have previously been a member of another sailing club you will have an existing Australian Sailing (AS) number. Please complete the following steps to pull in your existing information from Australian Sailing.
- To look up your AS number, go to here. Simply entering your first and last name in the search bar then click on “Search”. This will display your AS number.
- Click here and select “Renew” rather than “Register”. Fill in your details including your AS number.
If you need help please email email@example.com
Crew and skippers of all boats should be members of a yacht club affiliated with Australian Sailing (AS). The one exception is that beginners may sail for a maximum of three races prior to becoming a member of an affiliated club.